This is the first time I have ever participated in Cee’s Photography – Share Your World. I will list her questions and answer as I go.
- Would you rather take pictures or be in pictures? That’s easy. Take pictures. Even from an early age I wanted to capture moments in time to remember or share with others. If people would ask where I was, I would reply I am the one holding the camera. Now it has grown to a huge distaste to be photographed.
- Where do you like to vacation? This is a tough one. With family situations as they are, most vacations anymore are with family. But if I were free to choose it would be somewhere new. I have been to Alaska (loved it) and Hawaii (loved it). I only have four more states to hit. I am not a fan of hot. But the best answer is somewhere new. I love to explore new places.
- If you had to describe your day as a traffic sign what would it be? The first thing I notice is that the question says day, not life. Each day might come with a different sign or even each stage of life. At this moment I would have to say it would be Caution – Construction Ahead. I am in a changing portion of my life and am not certain what will come next. I still want to work, but the employment I want is not available and I may have to “Proceed with Caution” as I adjust my schedule and expectations.
Bonus Question: What are you grateful for from last week and what are you looking forward to this week?
- I am going to assume that last week is anytime before today. I am extremely grateful for the time spent with my grandchildren who are located four hours away. I don’t get to see them as often as the others. It was wonderful.
- This week I am looking forward to getting together with friends, old and new. Friends are so important to keep your mind active and curious.
Visit Cee’s Photography blog by selecting this link http://ceenphotography.com/2015/08/03/share-your-world-2015-week-31/.
Join and let me know if you do.